Hahaha, thank you for tagging me Danika!! If you haven’t read her blog yet you should – http://theaccidentalnovelist.wordpress.com/
The rule is to answer the following 5 questions 5 times and then tag 5 more people to do the same.
Question #1 – Where were you 5 years ago:
1) Working full-time at a law firm
2) Victoria, BC
3) This is hard… um… upset that the US re-elected George Bush
4) Living in the condo with that psycho dude
5) Then getting to live with Ian (from England) 🙂
Question #2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1) Sitting with my loved one on the deck of our own home
2) Working full-time as a paid actor/writer/producer
3) Planning for babies
4) Enjoying seeing my films at Toronto and Cannes
5) Accepting my academy award
Question #3 – What is on your to do list today?
3) Make tea
5) Say my goodbyes to everyone involved with At the Corner of Virtue and Sexmore
Question #4 – What snacks do you enjoy?
5) Left-overs re-heated, yum 🙂
Question #5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) I would give Danika operational funding to have a foundation to support innovative solutions to social and environmental problems as well as arts organizations.
2) Own homes
3) Take my closest friends to Mexico, or somewhere fun, once a year
4) Buy up the rainforest and pay the people for alternative sources of income that help them co-exist with their habitat and each other in a more natural way
5) save the whales
Consider yourself tagged:
Will – http://willyang.ca/
Shauna – http://www.lilduckiearts.com/
Fucksorry 🙂 – http://fucksorry.wordpress.com/